Saturday, September 27, 2008

Confessing the Word of God Over Our Nation


We are facing a critical time in our nation at this moment regarding our financial markets and ultimately our soveriegnty and security. It is critical that "We the People" make our voices heard, not only to our representatives in Washington, but in the heavenlies. We have been given dominion in the earth to follow the example of our Heavenly Father to speak those things that be not as though there already were.
We must take our rightful place of authority and clearly speak the promises of God over our nation. It is our duty as citizens to pray for our leaders during this crucial hour of decision making. Please join me in praying for our nation and our leaders. I have included a confession I make daily during my time of confessing the Word. I found this confession on the Creflo Dollar Ministry site. This site is a great resource for daily devotions and Word confessions. (http://www.creflodollarministries.org/Public/Bible/Daily-Confessions.aspx)



In the name of Jesus, I declare that this nation is blessed of the Lord, and no weapon formed against these United States shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).

This country is filled with people who pray and seek God's face. As such, His eyes and ears are attuned to our prayers (2 Chronicles 7:15).

Because unseen, angelic forces are working on behalf of this country, we will be victorious over our enemies (2 Kings 6:16-17).

There is no division among the citizens of this country. We form a united front by praying for our leaders daily (1 Timothy 2:1-3).

I declare that the plans for acts of terrorism are revealed to those who provide our national security (Daniel 11:25).

I am not afraid to travel, because God preserves my going out and my coming in. I carry out my daily affairs secure in the knowledge that I am more than a conqueror (Psalm 121:8; Romans 8:37).

As the righteousness of God, I have authority over my enemies, and nothing will harm me (Luke 10:19).

According to Proverbs 18:21, my words have creative ability; in the name of Jesus, I have what I say. I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass.

No comments: